Friday, February 22, 2008

Adobe Photoshop: Family Portrait

This is our family portrait, I personally made this as a gift to my parents' and sister's birthday. I made this using Adobe Photoshop CS3, and I'm quite satisfied with the result. How long did it took me to made this one? Hmmm.... about 4 hours? I made it after I finished studying, since during that time it was our Midterm Exams. So, it took me a long time to finish it, not because I lack inspiration, but because I'm still an amateur and still learning this so called Photoshop thing. I guess my strengths when it comes to Photoshop is editting, my weak points? Hmmm.... I guess in making Vector pictures.

3 comments:

^ kArEn ^ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
^ kArEn ^ said...

i was the one who took that picture(center pic). hehe.

A Bee said...

I think it looks great! A lovely thing to do for your family. Thank you for popping in to say hi. Have a great weekend, Deb