Saturday, February 23, 2008

Vector Art: Emma Watson

Emma Watson by ~vedica on deviantART

This is a vector art that I got from deviantart.com. What's a vector art? It's a way of converting images into a collection of pixels, represent images in computer graphics. Some may refer to it as presenting images as cartoons, or images turned into cartoons. Any kind of images maybe converted into vector art, and an artist can also edit such images, and put other details. Celebrities are the most common used model for vector arts, and most of these creations are made by their fans.

I wasn't able to create my own vector art, since I'm still learning the basics. Although, some might think that vector art is just simple and quite easy to do (especially for those who have no idea on how to do such), for me, it requires talent, patience and mastery.

For more vector art, please visit deviantart.com

1 comment:

^ kArEn ^ said...

pretty emma...
BEAUTIFUL ^kArEn^...
haha.